The critical nature of temperature measurement for industrial environments and their equipment requires customized solutions—and Temp-Pro specializes in serving these needs
At Temp-Pro, we have been designing, improving and producing industrial thermometers for over four decades. During that time, we have amassed an extensive amount of knowledge about the thermal dynamics, installation, monitoring, and many more factors that affect the design and development of our thermocouples, RTDs, thermowells, and related equipment.
Our company’s time-tested approach to industrial temperature measurement design ensures our products meet and exceed the capabilities of not only OEMs, but also the realities of field performance. This refers particularly to the fact that an off-the-shelf solution may not be enough to deliver the optimal performance a customer seeks—and this is why we dedicate ourselves to working to deliver exactly what they need, rather than a one-size-fits-all approach.
Every customer and every project in their operation is likely to be quite different than the previous. Working with the premise that no two environments are the same, Temp-Pro focuses on industrial temperature device design and testing specific to the type of industrial environment, the equipment and performance dynamics. This allows us to match specific needs and take into account the unique factors and rigors that can affect the accuracy of temperature measurement.
Temp-Pro pays particular attention to factors that can affect the optimal operation of temperature measurement devices, which can often be resolved by understanding these points:
- Being application-centric: If you don’t understand the application and the conditions a temperature sensing device measures, you cannot deliver the performance it needs to output for your customers
- Lack of alignment: We’re not referring to the device, but rather to all roles involved in making decisions—including field techs and engineers, business development, designers, and others involved in determining the specs and applications of a temperature measurement device.
- Evaluate its placement: An improperly placed RTD or thermocouple can result in bad or inaccurate temperature measurement. Temp-Pro works with customers to determine the optimal location and the type of materials needed.
- Lack of resources: Implementing an industrial temperature-monitoring device requires going through a spectrum of design and development processes, including prototyping and testing—well before the device is implemented.
- Inaccurate specs: The concepts of fit, tolerance and quality all come together into the final design and if you haven’t partnered with a company like Temp-Pro, which ensures these are all tested ahead of production, you may end up with brand-new but defective temperature sensing devices.
Quite often, Temp-Pro comes into scenarios where existing equipment has failed as a result of improperly-placed temperature sensors, which lead to a major event for the customer. Listening to those individuals at the customer level who have firsthand knowledge of what failed to perform can us help understand how to resolve the issue.
Through effective communication, transparency and a commitment to be solutions-driven, Temp-Pro has developed a strong reputation in the industrial temperature sensor marketplace. We take great pride in knowing our customers trust our advice, design, manufacturing, and installation for all products we offer. Our methodology takes into account best practices, time-tested solutions, and our exposure to industrial environments of every kind.
Temp-Pro’s focus on excellence leads to an internal culture of accuracy and precision, which is evident in the way we approach the design specification process. We evaluate not only your requirements, but the conditions on or around the equipment where RTDs, thermocouples and related devices will be installed. We then provide thorough documentation and an iterative approach to developing the optimal temperature sensing device for its application.
If you are in the market for a customized RTD, thermocouple or any other industrial thermometer for your specific application, Temp-Pro is only a phone call away at 800-991-9093