At Temp-Pro, we combine functionality with quality to deliver exceptional value in every one of our industrial enclosure products. Whether you are procuring a simple industrial junction box through multi-function, multi-component control panel enclosures, or fully assembled industrial electrical enclosures, Temp-Pro offers a complete range of sizes and applications.
Temp-Pro offers all types of electrical enclosures, from junction boxes to large “walk-in” multi-component control panels used in power plants and related power generation facilities. Our engineering staff has the knowledge and experience to design custom wiring and cabinet solutions to support specific requirements through “best value” assembly services for “build-to-print” electrical enclosure assembly jobs.
Our complete Temp-Pro thermowells product line that includes:
- Product Release 2011 – Electrical Enclosures
- Product Release 2022 – Junction Boxes
Our custom industrial electrical enclosure design and engineering is an integral strength at Temp-Pro and our specialties include multipoint and tube skin (weld pad) thermocouples, and bearing and stator RTDs—all industrial enclosures, and industrial electrical boxes are designed to individual customer specifications. As top of the line industrial enclosure manufacturers, Temp-Pro also supplies a broad range of ancillary equipment, tools and machined items.
At Temp-Pro, we manufacture a wide array of electrical enclosures for industrial applications. These enclosures are built to protect hardware and provide optimal performance even in the harshest industrial environments.
Junction Box Uses
The primary purpose of junction boxes is that they cover wires and other electrical equipment. However, these boxes are also purchased to protect circuit breakers, switches, control panels and much more. In addition, they can be used to protect equipment from damage caused by radiofrequency and electromagnetic interference.
The Electrical Enclosure Pros
Combining functionality with quality, here at Temp-Pro, we go above and beyond to deliver exceptional value in every one of our products. No matter if you are procuring a simple industrial junction box through multi-function, multi-component control panel enclosures or fully assembled electrical enclosures, we offer a complete range of sizes and applications.
At Temp-Pro, we offer cabinet electrical enclosures of all kinds. Everything from junction boxes to large “walk-in” multi-component control panels used in power plants and related power generation facilities can be found here. In addition, with the help of our knowledgeable engineering staff, we provide custom wiring and cabinet solutions to support electrical specifications of all kinds.
Enclosures vs. Junction Boxes
Since the two are similar, it can be difficult to tell the difference between junction boxes and enclosures. However, here are a few quick tips to help you quickly determine which is which:
- Size: One of the most significant differences between enclosures and junction boxes is their size. In particular, junction boxes are often on the smaller side, while enclosures are considerably larger.
- Covers: Another major difference is the types of covers being used. In particular, junction boxes typically have clear covers. This makes it much easier to see what’s inside. Moreover, these covers may be screwed, hinged with screws or latched.
Tips for Choosing an Electrical Enclosure
To choose the proper electrical box junction, follow these tips:
- First, assess your needs: Since different boxes have different uses and capacities, you must take the time to evaluate your needs before shopping for your electrical enclosure.
- Location: Additionally, you need to take into account where your junction box will be located.
- Enclosure NEMA Box: Also, you should make sure that your product is NEMA certified. This is the best way to ensure you are purchasing a quality product.
- Reviews: Moreover, the products and manufacturers typically come with lots of reviews. Taking the time to read them is one of the best ways to make sure the product is of high quality.
- Ask an expert: Lastly, when all else fails, seeking the help of an expert is the best way to ensure you are purchasing the best electrical enclosure for your needs.
- When purchasing a junction box for wires, there are plenty of things to consider.
- The main differences between junction boxes are their size and the types of covers used.
- When choosing a power enclosure, take the time to assess your needs, consider where it will be located, and whether or not it is NEMA certified.
Purchase Premium Quality Electrical Enclosures from the Experts
Those who are looking for premium quality electrical enclosures have found the right place. Temp-Pro specializes in creating industrial electrical supplies that are durable, reliable, and cost-effective. There is never a need to waste your time shopping around. We offer tried and tested electrical enclosures that stand the test of time. With the help of our experts, you will be able to easily pick the best box for your needs. Contact us today for a quote and more information.
Temp-Pro’s Panel Shop specializes in all types of electrical control panels. Depending on customer requirements, we can also supply electrical enclosures with or without the UL 508A label. Our in-house engineering department has the ability to supply to a customer drawing package (build to and build). In all cases we incorporate the UL 508A, NEC 70 and NFPA standards into each build.
Along with our temperature sensors and thermowells, Temp-Pro’s enclosures serve throughout the world in a wide range of environments and IP ratings. With a wide range of fabrication options to include required materials and special configurations, Temp-Pro is ready to support your engineering needs. And keep in mind we can custom-fabricate thermowells for any industrial process or thermodynamic operation.
Whether your operation needs corrosion-resistant, HMI interface enclosures or any other custom application, Temp-Pro manufactures its electrical enclosures to meet the quality standards of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA).