Temp-Pro designs and manufactures thermowells for industry-specific or functional applications. Our industrial thermowells are complementary to our temperature sensors but can also be designed and manufactured to customer-specific requirements. In addition, our engineers have the experience needed to ensure all of our thermowell types and related products meet and exceed both industry codes and quality standards.
Supported by our ISO 9001:2015 certification, Temp-Pro strives to deliver solutions that are not just satisfactory to our customers, but that contribute to the overall project as integral elements of performance. As experienced industrial thermowell manufacturers, our engineering team also can provide Wake Frequency Calculations to support and verify design efforts in virtually any thermowell application.
Our complete Temp-Pro thermowells product line includes:
- Limited Space, Threaded, Straight Shank Thermowells
- Raised Face, Flanged, Tapered Shank Thermowells
- Socket-Weld, Tapered Shank, 3/4″ & 1″ Pipe Sizes, 1/4″ & 3/8″ Nominal Bore Thermowells
- Thermowells for Industrial Glass Thermometers
- Threaded, Stepped Shank, 1/4″ Nominal Bore Thermowells
- Threaded, Straight Shank 3/8″ Nominal Bore Thermowells
- Threaded, Tapered Shank, 1/4″ Nominal Bore Thermowells
- Threaded, Tapered Shank, 3/8″ Nominal Bore Thermowells
- Type 171 – Pipe Protection Tubes
- Type 172 – Screw-in Pipe Protection Tubes Type 22
- Type 173 – Flanged Pipe Protection Tubes
- Type 21_ – Ceramic Protection Tubes
- Type 22 – Refractory Thick Wall Outer Protection Tubes
- Type 226 – Refractory Silicon Carbide Protection Tubes
- Type 49 – Special Flange Thermowells
- Type 54 – Special Cast (77cr, 23AL2O3) Protection Tubes
- Type 563 – Sectional-Welded Protection Tubes Long Life Cast Alloy (35% NI, 26% CR, 15% CO, 5% W)
- Type 57 – Special Heavy Wall (1 11/16″ O.D. x 15/16″ I.D.) Cast Iron Protection Tubes
- Van Stone, Tapered Shank, 1″ and 1-1/2″ Nominal Pipe Size Thermowells
- Weld-in, Tapered Shank, 1/4″ and 3/8″ Nominal Bore Thermowell
With a wide range of “best value” fabrication options based on required materials and special configurations, Temp-Pro is ready to support your engineering needs. And keep in mind we can custom-fabricate thermowells for any industrial process or thermodynamic operation.
For over 40 years Temp-Pro has been manufacturing thermowells to meet the most demanding needs of customers in the Power Generation, Oil & Gas, and many more industries. Our dedication to customer satisfaction is second to none and we pride ourselves in our exceptional communication and support for every one of our products and services.
200 Industrial Drive
Northampton, MA 01060